Hariani & Co. has a strong pharmaceuticals practice. The firm’s practice in this sector involves a wide variety of legal services. These include advising on, drafting and negotiating various domestic and international agreements and arrangements. The firm actively advises clients on various corporate and commercial law issues and contracts, including pharmaceutical product, drug and active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) purchases, sales, contract manufacturing, development and supply, distribution, clinical trials, custom house agents, agency, dossier licensing, and other incidental matters.
The firm’s expertise in this practice area includes:
- Contract negotiations for and on behalf of clients
- Drafting international and domestic agreements and arrangements
- Advising clients on general corporate and commercial laws
- Advising and assisting clients on dispute resolution
- Advising clients and providing legal opinions on intellectual property rights issues