Hariani & Co. provides a wide spectrum of intellectual property services to its clients based in India and abroad. The
firm also advises clients on various aspects of telecommunications and technology law.
The firm has advised a number of clients on copyright and trademark laws, and acted in intellectual property licensing matters.
The firm has helped several clients to leverage their IP and unlock the value of their intellectual assets in a competitive
The firm has special expertise in acting for clients in the entertainment, media and pharmaceutical sectors with respect
to intellectual property matters. The firm’s expertise in the intellectual property and technology practice area
- Drafting various agreements, such as satellite broadcasting agreements, internet streaming agreements, intellectual property
licensing agreements etc.
- Formulating strategies for acquisition and licensing of various intellectual property rights for clients
- Representing clients in proceedings, suits and writ petitions before various courts in India, including the Supreme Court
of India, High Courts and district courts, and before various Indian authorities, associations and tribunals, to
enforce intellectual property rights and defend against infringement
- Drafting, filing and prosecuting registration applications in respect of copyrights and trademarks, including before
the trademark and copyright registry in India
- Conducting due diligence with a specific focus on intellectual property rights, drafting detailed review reports and
evaluating the risks, liabilities and opportunities involved for clients with respect to the acquisition and licensing
of various intellectual property rights
- Providing legal opinions on complex intellectual property rights-related issues